Learning Management System
A Cloud Based Learning Provider
Plaid’s E-Learning capabilities combine the flexibility of a custom web application wit h the scalability of a cloud-based learning provider. Our Learning Management System platform allows for the customization of curriculum to meet the needs of our clients in a manner which generic Learning Management Systems cannot. It is specifically designed to deliver a robust online learning experience to non-profit clients such as colleges, universities, sororities, fraternities and professional associations.
One of the greatest benefits of the system’s open architectural design is its ability to evolve and integrate with new services and technologies as they enter the marketplace. With the latest advances in online education software and technology, students and professionals are becoming increasingly accustomed and comfortable with learning through different media platforms. Based on research from the 2013 College Explorer report, nearly half of all college students who are enrolled in at least one on-campus class are also enrolled in an online class. That percentage continues year after year. The convenience of completing course work on an individual’s own schedule and from any location makes online education very feasible and attractive to users.
What Plaid Offers
Plaid offers clients the ability to host online learning modules from a
secure cloud-based service, allowing user access from both computer and mobile devices. Compatible with third-party software including Articulate, Captivate, Adobe Reader, and Microsoft Office programs, Plaid’s LMS gives you the flexibility to host numerous programs and functions.
Online Course Hosting
- Integrates with industry leading course
- development software
- Secure, cloud-based system
- User-friendly platform for easy navigation
- Provides access on computer and mobile devices
Assessment Reporting & Analysis
- Integrates seamlessly with other data tracking tools (Excel, SPSS, etc.)
- Supports all standard forms of assessment construction (i.e. Likert scale, multiple choice, true/false, open-ended comments, etc…)
Mobile Capabilities & System Integration
- User tracking tools measure all levels of user participation (name, date, time, length of time to complete course, and comparison reports.
- Compatible with third-party software including Articulate, Captivate, Adobe Reader, and Microsoft Office programs
- Allows participants to share feedback
- Easily integrated into course structure
- Ability to design quizzes to test comprehension