The KNOW THYSELF! Program is a personal development workshop that examines the students’ behaviors, motivators, strengths and challenges, relationships, and principles. Students will question their decision making process, discover purpose, and create a personal development plan.
KNOW THYSELF! Is completed over the course of two days through the use of personal reports (using The Birkman Method), activities, and group facilitation.
- Examine their behaviors
- Analyze their motivators
- Evaluate their strengths and challenges
- Assess their relationships with others
- Evaluate their principles
- Explore who and why they are
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically about ethical issues
- Question their decision making process
- Discover purpose
- Create a personal development plan