Job Title: Consultant – Curriculum Development and Learning
Plaid is seeking a full-time Consultant. The Consultant will have significant responsibility in curriculum review and development and assist with the creation, review, and revision of in-person and online curriculum. This includes any custom educational course-sets and online modules. This person will work closely with clients to manage projects from inception through completion as well as collaborate with Plaid colleagues and associates to determine additional educational pairings, including online courses. Although much of the Consultant’s time will be spent designing curriculum and courses, all Plaid partners and employees are involved in some in-person facilitation.
- Conceptualize and build in-person and online curriculum and courses to client specifications
- Manage client projects from inception to completion, including management of client expectations, timeline, content delivery, and content quality
- Create and edit supplemental resources to be paired with in-person and online curriculum
- Build and administer assessments that accurately measure in-person and online learning outcomes and success of curriculum and courses.
- Work within and, at times, provide administrative support for Plaid’s Learning Management System
- Review and revise existing Plaid in-person and online curriculum and courses to ensure relevance with current industry standards
- Present and facilitate in-person programs, as needed
- Assist with general Plaid administrative needs, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Some familiarity with Adobe suite, particularly with Captivate, and the Articulate e-learning system (proficiency preferred)
- Experience in computer-based course development and delivery
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable building client relationships
- Ability to work independently with a self-starter attitude and attention to deadlines
Plaid is an organizational training and development company that specializes in helping individuals and teams be the best version of themselves. Plaid provides customized education through in-person and online education in the areas of organizational culture, strategic planning, communication skills, career development, mental health, risk management, conflict resolution, and much more. Plaid’s employees work remotely and travel to provide high-level educational consulting and design for our clients. Plaid is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Email Chris.Woods@BeingPlaid.com